Technology has brought about many benefits and it is by far the best thing that has happened to the modern world. However, with all the computers and computerized machines, has it made people more dependent on technology? Are we becoming too technological?
Simpler work Processes
Technological advancements have made it possible for people to carry out things that in the past could only be imagined. Tasks are much easier to accomplish than before and work can be done faster and simpler.
However, as these advancements continue to propagate, people are becoming more dependent on them. In this day and age, how many of us can survive a week without a cell phone or an internet connection? Do you consider it important to memorize any phone number? Even if it is an important number that will come in handy in case of an emergency? We as humans have been relieved of so many duties making life easy and convenient that the thought of a world without internet brings shivers to our bodies.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Negative Impact of Dependancy
Imagine what would happen if everything that depends on technology to work just shuts down all over sudden. If all the gadgets just decided to malfunction. How would it be? It’s all too scary too imagine, isn’t it? Well, this just shows how dependent we are on technology. It is also important to understand that technology has advantages and disadvantages. We can consider too much dependency as one of the disadvantages.
When it comes to entertainment on the other hand, technology has made things quite easier. You can get all the entertainment you wish for at the comfort of your home. Socialization is also very easy which allows people to interact with one another from different parts of the world. However, this has led to less physical and real life interactions since most people depend on their digital devices to interact.
By Andrew Charalambous
If you are thinking of renovating or building a completely new home, you want to consider what is currently trending in the interior design industry. Many designs come and go and if you are a lover of fashion and trend, you want to know what to look out for. The following are some of the interior design trends you want to watch out for especially in this New Year.
In the recent past, white and cool toned tiles have been the way to go. However, it is time to watch out for warm and earnest materials such as terracotta. In the past, these materials were used more as border tiles. Now, they are to be used as the feature tiles with a natural matte finish. This is a perfect way of adding warmth and character to interior décor.
This stylish material adds texture and warmth to any space. It is also noise cancelling because of the sound absorption properties it has. It is the perfect option for open plan spaces. It can be used perfectly on the walls, floor, and furniture for the space. An all-rounded material, it is both stylish and versatile.
As a paint color for any room, dark green is perfect for the wintery feel of the space. It is also suitable as a furniture or fitting such as cushions and other décor items. It accentuates the design of the room and brings in the outdoor feel that offer peace and tranquility.
Mostly found in luxurious homes and hotel rooms, upholstered bedheads are slowly but steadily making their way into our everyday homes. People are falling in love with these masterpieces and they come in variations as well. This is one of the perfect ways to add some glamor and flavor into the bedroom.
By fci interior designers london
Do you love photography and have a passion in taking photos? Well, you can easily gain experience and exposure by following the easy tips of becoming a professional photographer. Not everyone has the eye for photography but those who do always motivate themselves to climb up the ladder and become the best. As a starting photographer, you need to be well versed in what you should have and do so as to be the best.
Below are a few tips on how to be the best photographer in London
- Planning; you should be a good planner when you want to be a professional photographer. Plan where you want have the shoot and what you want to take pictures of. London is a beautiful city and therefore there are many beautiful places to take pictures of. Be able to take note of the type of lighting and the surrounding images.
- Movements; when taking pictures, learn to concentrate and make no movement. Have 100 percent focus on the image you want to take a picture of. Make sure you have the right camera features that will help the picture look the way you intend for it to look. Master to make no movements when taking photos if you don’t want it to look blur.
- Paying attention; if you are taking a picture while using models, make sure you pay attention to the eyes. The eyes tell a story that not many people can understand and they also make the picture look bright and captivating.
- Focus; photography is not about taking photos of people and objects. Rather, you are supposed to focus on the little things in a crowd that can make the picture stand out. Something that most people would not expect other than the normal. Concentrate on the detail, complexion, lighting, expression and emotions.
Nunzio Prenna is also the top London fashion photographer
Photography might seem simple to many people but it actually needs a lot of concentration and practice.
If you need photography studio to hire/rent in London check 69 drops Studio is the bets.